At Youshouldlisten.com, we provide login guides for multiple platforms. However, one area we saw a challenge in is with Denticon login issues for employees at different DOS. This guide will demonstrate how you can log-in successfully at Denticon as well as show you how you can bookmark its login page for easier future reference.
Problem Denticon Login
Problem with Denticon Login Employees frequently report difficulties while trying to login because when they visit denticon.com they are being redirected to planetdds.com instead.
Planet DDS, the parent company of denticon software, developed this platform. Employees requiring access are directed to planetdds.com where there is also a login for denticon.
Finding a login link to a cloud based dental management software can be confusing when its main website redirects users elsewhere; they should have kept denticon.com as the location for login purposes.
Denticon Login Guide
This step-by-step guide will walk you through the simple process of logging in to Denticon. If you reached this page while searching for denticon employee login credentials, that indicates you already work with planetdds denticon dental management software.
So if you are already a client, head to our website and click on “I’m a Client”. Immediately you should find your way; otherwise follow this step-by-step process for assistance.
Launch planetdds.com via this link.
- Click the “i’m a Client” button highlighted in the image to continue.
- Once you click on that button, you will be taken directly to PRODUCT Login page.
- Here you will find login links for each product available through Planet DDS.
- Click on the Denticon Login Button.
- An account login window will popup, where you can provide your credentials.
- Enter your login credentials, and you are all set.
Read this if nothing happens when clicking the login button:
If nothing happens when clicking the denticon login button, this could be caused by your popup settings being off. If using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers, go into their respective settings and enable popup for this website.
- To enable popup in your browser, follow these instructions.
- Navigate to your browser settings.
- Find cookies and site permission or settings.
- Locate and enable popup and redirects options.
- If the popup is being blocked, unblock it immediately.
Once the popup is enabled, simply open up planet dds’ site and click again on denticon login button to return to login page and allow popup.
If you have forgotten either your username or password, if I Can’t Access My Account is the solution and follow its instructions step-by-step. It is fairly user friendly; no technical wizard required!
If you are still having difficulties or experiencing difficulties, feel free to comment down below and outline them for us. We will do our best to find an optimal solution and contact you back within one business day with an answer.
Planetdds offers a chatbot which you can use to address most of your inquiries. Just select your issue from their list, and it will provide the solution. There is also another method of login I will present now.
If the Planet DDS Denticon Login process is unclear to you, follow these easy steps for success.
- Launch PlanetDDS.com as soon as you can.
- Scroll down until you find the footer section at the end of each page.
- Here in the Support section, you will be able to locate the Denticon Login Link.
- Clicking will bring up Denticon’s login page in a popup window.
- Link for Employee Login Page.
However, for security purposes it is advisable to log-in using planetdds’ recommended process.
Denticon is very reliable software except its login system. If they could make any improvements there or include this into the software itself, it would become much simpler and user friendly. Reviews about Denticon suggest it is an all in one dental management software and those who have adopted its system love it in terms of application and utility.
Planet DDS Denticon stands out by working well on lower end systems as well. Even older Intel i3 processors work perfectly fine while planetdds.com recommends running it smoothly with any Intel i5 or comparable processor. You can check system requirements on their website directly without even needing to login first!