Kinnser.net serves as the domain where WellSky users’ authentication and privileges are managed. Through Kinnser, users have access to services such as WellSky Home Health (formerly Kinnser Agency Manager), WellSky Hospice and Home Health Therapy Manager.
However, Kinnser still manages most of user login requests despite its relatively recent name change.
So today I will show you how to access your WellSky account via Kinnser’s login page.
Before we dive in further, let’s quickly go over what WellSky is and, perhaps more importantly, what it can offer to you.
WellSky Healthcare Software Solutions are cloud-based software services designed to assist hospitals and other health care organizations make more efficient use of their data in order to enhance care delivery while simultaneously cutting costs.
The service provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with tools that will enable them to make better decisions, improve clinical outcomes and identify and reduce avoidable complications that account for significant portions of total healthcare spending.
If you need assistance logging into WellSky Home Health, Home Health Therapy or Hospice services then this guide may help. However, if you want access other services like OASIS or ADL Private Duty then perhaps this post could wait and come back later on as this one could take too long to read through.
1. To sign in to your account on Kinnser, navigate directly to its website (kinnser.net) or directly to its login page: kinnser.net/login.cfm.
2. Enter Your Username and Password Please be aware that passwords are case sensitive.
3. To log in, use the “Log In” button shown in the image below.
WellSky/Kinnser offers healthcare providers an app called WellSky Offline that makes clinical documentation simpler in areas without internet or cell reception. According to its description on Google Play Store, clinicians can use WellSky Offline at points of care or when away from connectivity – for example completing clinical notes at the point of care, viewing schedules or reviewing patient info without interruption from connectivity issues.
However, this app does have some drawbacks; its reviews are poor and many devices don’t support its current version; thus making it unlikely for an iPhone or Samsung Galaxy user to download or use the application.
If you’re able to download and install Kinnser’s mobile app, simply follow these steps to complete it successfully.
How to Reset your Kinnser Password
- Have you lost or forgotten your Kinnser password, or been locked out of your account? Here is what you should do:
- Go to Kinnser’s Password Recovery Page (kinnser.net/resetPassword.cfm).
- Provide your Username and Email,
- click “Continue,” and follow on-screen instructions in order to reset or unlock your account password.
- Did this Kinnser login guide prove helpful to you? Let us know in the comments below and if further assistance is required don’t hesitate to reach out – we are more than happy to provide it!