The success of small businesses depends largely on their customers. To make sure your customers have the best experience while shopping from your online store, you must offer them a professional website. A website with a streamlined structure and user-friendly setup facilitates customer satisfaction and helps your business earn higher growth and revenue.
There are various tools available for developing such websites, but the best among all is Shopify. It is a user-friendly tool featuring rich capabilities, customization options, and flexibility that makes it easy to build flawless online stores. This cloud-based tool is powered by a Canadian eCommerce platform and offers front-end and back-end support that makes it popular worldwide.
Benefits of a Professional Shopify Development Company for Your Business
To take advantage of this wonderful tool, you must hire a professional Shopify Website Development company. Partnering with professionals can serve you with numerous benefits, such as:
- Experience and Expertise – A professional company brings the experience and expertise needed to build top-notch Shopify websites. You can check a company’s portfolio to ensure it has a background in your industry.
- Rich Customization Capabilities – Expert Shopify developers can develop and design your store precisely. They customize your website based on your brand, sellers, and categories.
- Better SEO – Professionals assist websites in grabbing higher ranks in search results and attracting more organic traffic.
- Mobile Responsiveness and Accessibility – Shopify eCommerce development lets you create a mobile responsive website offering an impeccable experience to the shoppers.
- Embrace Third-Party APIs – Shopify developers easily streamline third-party integrations like marketing tools, CRM, ERP, payments, and social media to boost website performance and grow product sales.
- Technical Support and Maintenance – With a reputed development company, you get access to 24 x 7 technical support and maintenance. It ensures your site runs smoothly on all platforms.
Risks of Using a Non-Professional Shopify Development Company
- Lack of Experience and Expertise – An unprofessional company fails to deliver the desired standard of excellence, which is needed to win over competitors and make a website successful online.
- Poor Website Design and Functionality – Unpleasing website design with intricate functionalities and complex navigation can harm the overall experience of your customers.
- Incompatibility with third-party Applications – Third-party integrations are essential for a scaling business. If your website lacks these, it won’t be able to serve the growing needs of your online store.
- Poor SEO Optimization – When a website is unable to rank high in the search results, it is unable to attract customers, which means shutting down your business in a short span.
- Inadequate technical support and maintenance – If your online website experiences technical glitches and suffer from performance issues consistently, it will not be able to offer a rich experience to your customers.
Factors to Consider for Selecting the Right Professional Shopify Development Company
While selecting the best Shopify development company, you may consider the below factors.
- Portfolio and Client Reviews – Check the company’s portfolio to make sure the company has experience in working with your industry. Also, check online reviews of clients to confirm the mastery of the agency in your project.
- Expertise in Shopify Development – Inquire about the projects completed by the agency to ensure its expertise in your field.
- Customization and Personalization Capabilities – Shopify comes with more than 160 themes with customizable codes. The company you partner with must provide a unique and beautiful experience as per your brand identity.
- SEO Optimization Strategies – The company must practice advanced SEO marketing techniques to fetch higher rankings for your website.
- Mobile Responsiveness and Accessibility – The experts must offer you a mobile-optimized website that looks great on all devices.
- Integration with Third-Party Applications – Your Shopify developer must use relevant CRM integrations to bring maximum growth to your online store.
- Technical Support and Maintenance – Make sure the agency you hire offers ongoing support service. It must provide support during website launch and post-development for the long-term success of your business.
How a Professional Shopify Development Company Works?
A professional company follows the below steps to start its work.
- A Shopify expert will take an initial consultation to understand your project and assess your exclusive needs.
- The process of website design and development begins based on your priorities and requirements.
- The experts run multiple tests to ensure the website’s quality is up-to-the-mark.
- With the relevant launch and post-launch support, the experts maintain your website and make sure it works smoothly on all platforms.
Cost of Hiring a Professional Shopify Development Company
The cost of hiring a Shopify expert depends on numerous factors, such as:
- Project complexity
- Project duration
- Hiring model
The best way out is to budget your Shopify development cost by selecting a suitable plan. Different Shopify plans available are:
- Shopify Plus
You can select a plan based on your requirement after performing a detailed cost-benefit analysis. Make sure the company you hire offers you ample services as per the plan. Choose a reputed Shopify website development company to make the most of this wonderful tool.