Google Bard Google Bard, the most formidable rival to ChatGPT together with Microsoft Bing Chat is an AI chatbot that comes with many options. We’ve previously covered the top attributes that come with Google Bard. It is possible to test Google Bard right now at your leisure. But there are people who do not want to continue checking into the Bard website and would like to view responses directly alongside Google Search results. If you’re a part of those who are in the same boat and would like to have the taste of Google’s coming Generative AI feature, let me demonstrate how you can see Google Bard AI responses right within Google’s search engines.
Step 1: Get Bard for Search Engines
The first thing that we have to do is install a helpful Chrome extension known as Bard to Search Engines. This makes it possible to utilize Bard without actually being in the chat room. We’ve already seen similar feature for ChatGPT which allows you to install the ChatGPT Extension for Chrometo view answers alongside Google results for searches. However, here’s the way to access Bard AI in search:
- Visit the Bard to find the Google Search Engines Extensions for Chrome.
- After that, click then the ” Add to Chrome button” and the extension will be added in a matter of minutes.
Step 2: Sign in to Google Bard
While the extension is operational, it can’t be used without an account with the ability to access Bard. Therefore, you must sign into Bard using the credentials of your Google account. Here’s how you do it:
- If you are using a browser of your choice go to this Google Bard web site and click the ” Sign In” button. Then, enter your credentials.
- Then wait for a while until your main message window appears. It’s not necessary to enter anything in or alter any settings. Once you’ve landed at the top of your page you can simply shut the window.
Step 3: Use Bard AI Right Inside Google Search
After everything is in place now is the time to start making use of Bard AI right alongside the results of your search.
- Go to google.com and just enter your search query.
- After you’ve seen the results, look at the right sidebar and observe the Google Bard’s response.
It’s as simple as it gets. Similar to Bard’s main conversation, this extension will display exactly what messages Bard shows for the users. Instead of asking for information, you can engage in a chat with it and expect to get answers. Although it isn’t fully supported by other browsers that use Chromium, the “Bard for search engines” extension is a fantastic option to use Bard directly in Google search.