The Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card from Synchrony Bank is a great tool if you like to shop Lowe’s. Your Lowe’s Credit Card account can help you save big on home projects and improve your margins.
To avoid finance charges, you must pay your bill on time to receive any benefits.
It’s therefore important to know the various methods that you can use for paying your Lowe’s bill.
Lowe’s Credit Card Options
Lowe’s offers several credit cards that can be used to suit different customer needs. It is important to identify which Lowe’s card you have before making a payment. This will ensure that your payment goes to the right place.
Synchrony Bank issues the following cards:
- Lowe’s Advantage card
- Lowe’s Commercial account
- Lowe’s Business Advantage
Lowe’s also offers a business rewards card from American Express (r), Member FDIC.
How to Pay Your Lowe’s Card
There are many options available to make a payment with your Lowe’s credit cards. These are the steps required to make payments using each method.
Making an Online Lowe’s Payment
Register for an account online with the bank that issued your Lowe’s Credit Card to make a payment. Visit the American Express login to make a payment for your American Express(r), Lowe’s Credit Card Business Rewards credit card.
For Synchrony-issued Cards:
- You can select your card by going to Lowe’s online payments webpage
- To register, enter your account number and ZIP Code. Next, enter the card number or card ID number.
- To complete registration, follow the prompts.
- To sign in, enter your User ID and select your card from the online payment page. Follow the prompts.
- You can schedule and set up payments. To complete the payment, you will need to have your bank account details and bank routing numbers.
How to Use Lowe’s Fast Pay to Make an Online Pay
QuickPay allows you to pay your bill online with Synchrony Bank. To access this feature for the first time, register your account. Enter your account number, last four digits from your Social Security number, and date of birth. Follow the prompts to make your payment.
Make a Lowe’s Credit Card payment in Store
Your Lowe’s Credit Card can be paid in any Lowe’s Store. Visit the customer service desk if you are making your first in-store payment. The process of making the payment can be explained by a representative.
GOBankingRates has collected all information regarding the Lowe’s American Express Rewards for Business. GOBankingRates does not offer Lowe’s American Express Business Reward.